Teeth and smile are so much related. Healthy teeth are precious to a beautiful smile. However, not all of are blessed with a healthy row of perfectly set teeth. The increasingly unruly food habits and other environmental factor make the job of a dentist so much important today. A popular procedure opted by many people across the globe is cosmetic dentistry. Apart from making your smile better, cosmetic dentistry offers several advantages and benefits.
- Teeth whitening: Cosmetic cleaning procedures can dramatically minimize dental discoloration.
- Porcelain veneer: Several customized veneers help reshape teeth while covering up all surface flaws.
- Dental bonding: Similar to veneers, several types of composite resin veneers are used by dentists in Lyndhurst to conceal dental blemishes.
- Realine: Gapped teeth and minor crowding can be easily corrected by clear aligner trays.
- Gum Contouring: For those looking to do something about a ‘gummy smile’, gum contouring is a contouring procedure that helps removes unwanted gum tissues and smoothen uneven gum lines.
- Smile Makeovers: All these above procedures can be effectively combined to create a healthy smile.
- Dental Crowns: For people suffering from heavy tooth decay, dental crown seems to be an effective solution. This cosmetic procedure is also used for treating highly sensitive gums and root canal treatment. A good solution in this method is Invisalign.
While the above procedures have been common among dental clinics in Lyndhurst, some of the latest technologies have also begun to support highly complicated dental cosmetic procedures. Patients can now opt for comfortable and safer treatments. These include:
Computer Smile Imaging
Computer Smile Imaging lets your view the final results even before a cosmetic surgery has been performed. Your smile can be digitally enhanced using high end computer software and you have a say in the extent of the several small procedures that supports the overall results.
Small and flexible cameras fitted on top of pen shaped instruments offer detailed images of your gums and teeth. These images can be immediately reviewed and discussed by the doctor and the patient. With patients having a better understanding of the treatment, the doctor can advise several cosmetic procedures to choose from.
Tomography is a form of high quality digital X-Rays. Just like digital cameras, they support images that wouldn’t have been possible in a traditional inspection.
These one day dental implants allow patients to change their smile in just a single appointment. If you are looking for an immediate makeover, this would be a highly advised cosmetic procedure.
When looking for the best cosmetic dentistry service providers, ensure that the clinic has an in-house laboratory such that any repair or fabrication can be done in the same premises and in the least amount of time. Several dental clinics in Lyndhurst are adopting high end technologies to treat their patients today and bring back a smile that couldn’t have been possible even a year ago. Afterall, money can bring smile to your faces!